Business Intelligence Analyst
- Organisational Effectiveness & HR - Customer Insights
- Employment Type
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced professional to join us as a Business Intelligence Analyst with experience in Power BI.
Working as part of the Business Insights Team, the overall purpose of the role is to provide analytical outputs which support the focus of the business on understanding its corporate, function, team and individual level performance across a wide range of disciplines and ensure that BI can support customer and business insight with accurate data and information.
Previous experience within a similar role is essential as is knowledge of Power Bi and SQL Server.
Who we are.......
Cross Keys Homes is an award-winning, innovative, commercial business with a social heart. We're dedicated to providing high-quality, affordable housing in prosperous communities.
We're the largest social housing landlord in Peterborough, managing more than 11,000 properties and housing around 14% of the city’s population. We're also growing and moving into new areas, including Huntingdonshire, Milton Keynes and Bedfordshire. We provide affordable homes for social rent, private rent, leasehold and shared ownership.
We want to provide high-quality, affordable homes to even more people. That's why, over the last 10 years, we’ve built more than 1,300 new homes and are currently building a further 2500 homes.
We’re more than just a landlord. We want to make neighbourhoods happy and vibrant places for people to live. We do that by investing in homes, green spaces and leisure facilities, and by supporting local people through training, education and employment.
We’re also dedicated to the needs of older and vulnerable people – being the city's largest provider of independent living schemes. With our LifeLine emergency alarm service, community care, sheltered housing and our state-of the-art extra care facilities like Lapwing Apartments, we help people live independently with support available if they need it.
We are looking for....
- Knowledge and experience of implementing performance management and business insight applications into complex operating environments.
- Experience of developing business intelligence solutions is essential, as is experience of developing data visualisations in Power BI, or comparable Business Intelligence application.
- Knowledge and experience of using data visualisation tools.
- A demonstrable track record of improving corporate intelligence and delivering results.
- Knowledge of statistical techniques to measure results and show key trends.
- Experience of using predictive analytics.
- Knowledge and experience of data science techniques for handling large and complex data sets.
- Expertise in SQL scripting to extract data from corporate systems.
- SQL and PowerQuery to build corporate data models in PowerBI DataFlow which can be shared by various reporting outputs.
- DAX knowledge and data visualisation skills to build Power BI reports, dashboards and Apps.
- Build paginated reports in Microsoft Report Builder.
- Ability to interpret relevant information, analyse complex data, and come to well-informed conclusions.
- Ability to manipulate, analyse and synthesise data using different sources to create customer-led, data driven reports and high impact presentations.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in written form with colleagues at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Ability to work with, influence and negotiate with senior employees and managers in order to affect change and where appropriate challenge constructively.
- Ability to analyse user and business needs.
- Ability to advise managers and directors, as well as manage projects, from inception to post-implementation review.
- Ability to work under pressure to challenging timelines whilst demonstrating the ability to prioritise and communicate those priorities appropriately.Ability to create and support a learning culture for the organisation.
Whilst we endeavour to contact all applicants, should you not hear from us within 21 days of applying please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion
In return we are offering.....
- A competitive salary of £36,841 -,£51,210 depending on skills, knowledge and experience
- Working hours are 37 hours a week worked over Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
- 25 days holiday
- A highly competitive contributory pension scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- CKH Rewards scheme offering discounts and savings from 100's of retailers
- Online Employee Well Being Hub
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Onsite Gym
- Weekly onsite yoga classes
- Cycle to work scheme
- Onsite Parking
- A great working environment with all the tools needed to fulfil your role
- A friendly and supportive team
- Excellent opportunities for learning and working towards gaining relevant qualifications
- Cross Keys Homes is a Living Wage Employer
NO AGENCIES PLEASE