Care Worker - Social Call
- Care and Lifeline
- Employment Type
Our aim and passion, is to promote independence for each individual to live in their own home for as long as possible. We are looking for domiciliary care staff to meet the personal care needs of our service user based in Eye. This will be a 12 hour social call 7 days a week, but will be split between 2 care workers.
If, like us, you care about caring, and you’re interested in allowing people to keep their independence by staying in their own home for as long as possible, then you’re the type of person we’re looking for!
We realise that our staff are essential to our business, and in helping us in providing the exceptional quality care we expect to be delivered to our service users. This is why it is important to Cross Keys Care to ensure all our staff are offered ongoing training and development.
- Taking out to daily appointments and classes
- Encouraging to complete daily tasks and assisting with preparing meals
- Taking out and about within the community
- Prompting with medication
- Flexible days
- Competitive hourly rates offered between £9.29 - £9.67 depending on hours work
- Full training is given leading to a Certificate in Care
- Free uniform
- Free DBS check
- 28 days paid holidays inclusive of bank holidays
- All equipment including work mobile provided
- 35p a mile for travel expenses
- Voluntary health cashback scheme
- £250 Refer a friend scheme
- Moped scheme
You will be required to undergo a DBS check (unless already registered on the update system)
You must have a current driving license and your own transport as this position will involve travelling to Eye