Planned and Cyclical Works Manager
- Asset Management
- Employment Type
Due to internal movement we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced professional to join us as a Planned and Cyclical Manager.
You will be joining our Asset Management team, which is made up of knowledgeable and dedicated professionals who strive to ensure we meet our core values and vision for our Customers whilst achieving excellence in service delivery
Key Responsibilities of this role are:
- the management and reporting of planned and cyclical works programmes within the department using the asset management database “Keystone” to report performance and undertake valuations and payments on a monthly basis.
- the management and reporting of all cyclical and servicing contracts, working closely with the Contracts Manager. Ensuring all compliance reporting in regard to gas/electrical servicing and landlord obligations are reported on time and in a consistent way.
- effective liaison with tenants and leaseholders and the consultation for planned and cyclical programmes of work
Previous experience and knowledge of Housing Regulations and experience in a similar role is essential
Who we are.......
Cross Keys Homes is an award-winning, innovative, commercial business with a social heart. We're dedicated to providing high-quality, affordable housing in prosperous communities.
We're the largest social housing landlord in Peterborough, managing more than 11,000 properties and housing around 14% of the city’s population. We're also growing and moving into new areas, including Huntingdonshire, Milton Keynes and Bedfordshire. We provide affordable homes for social rent, private rent, leasehold and shared ownership.
We want to provide high-quality, affordable homes to even more people. That's why, over the last 10 years, we’ve built more than 1,300 new homes and are currently building a further 2500 homes.
We’re more than just a landlord. We want to make neighbourhoods happy and vibrant places for people to live. We do that by investing in homes, green spaces and leisure facilities, and by supporting local people through training, education and employment.
We’re also dedicated to the needs of older and vulnerable people – being the city's largest provider of independent living schemes. With our LifeLine emergency alarm service, community care, sheltered housing and our state-of the-art extra care facilities like Lapwing Apartments, we help people live independently with support available if they need it.
We are looking for....
- Previous experience of working in a similar role within Local Authority or a Housing Association
- Extensive and detailed knowledge of building construction techniques
- Experience of project planning, programming and monitoring
- Detailed understanding of the Decent Homes standards
- Knowledge of PPC2000 Partnering Contract arrangements and the development of the processes.
- Knowledge of JCT family of contracts
- Experience in managing M&E services and reporting compliance.
- Proven experience in managing budgets and financial controls.
- Experience of managing a multi- disciplined project team
- Experience in producing statistical monitoring data of performance against defined K.P.I’s
- Understanding of the Regulator of Social Housing regulatory requirements
- Experience of working within a social housing environment
- Experience of performance management.
- Experience of writing and presenting financial and performance reports.
- Knowledge and understanding of effective customer care processes and methods of achieving them.
- Ability to manage large financial construction and maintenance programmes.
- Ability to manage a diverse and complex surveying and support team
- Ability to motivate a team
- Ability to use ICT databases and asset management databases along with Excel and Microsoft Project software.
- Ability to evaluate and analyse performance data and reporting mechanisms.
- Ability to negotiate at all levels with stakeholders within the partnering arrangements.
- Ability to use Excel, Word, PowerPoint or equivalent, to produce management reports and information.
- Has proven and extensive Customer Service skills and a pro-active attitude to a quality delivery provision
- HNC or equivalent qualification in Building or M&E related subject with experience of delivering projects using open book principles through a PPC2000 contract or similar arrangement.
Whilst we endeavour to contact all applicants, should you not hear from us within 21 days of applying please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion
In return we are offering.....
- A competitive salary of £43,107 - £61,881 depending on skills, knowledge and experience
- Working hours are 37 hours a week worked over Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
- 25 days holiday
- A highly competitive contributory pension scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- CKH Rewards scheme offering discounts and savings from 100's of retailers
- Online Employee Well Being Hub
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Onsite Gym
- Cycle to work scheme
- Onsite Parking
- A great working environment with all the tools needed to fulfil your role
- A friendly and supportive team
- Excellent opportunities for learning and working towards gaining relevant qualifications
- Cross Keys Homes is a Living Wage Employer
NO AGENCIES PLEASE