Customer Service Apprenticeship Level 2
- Employment Type
We have an exciting opportunity for an Apprentice to join our busy Customer Services team.
As a Customer Service Apprentice you will be assisting the team by providing excellent customer service both face to face and over the telephone across two locations in Peterborough – our high street store and at head office.
You will need to be able to demonstrate the highest levels of professionalism at all times including demonstrating empathy while operating efficiently to keep pace with this varied role.
Throughout this apprenticeship, you will increase your knowledge and develop a range of skills and experiences within customer services through on-the-job training and by studying a Level 2 Customer Service qualification at City College, Peterborough which will last for approximately 15 months
We are interviewing on Wednesday 4th September 2019 and the successful candidate will commence the Apprenticeship on Monday 30th September 2019
Who we are...
Cross Keys Homes is a commercial business with a social heart. We're dedicated to providing high-quality, affordable housing in prosperous communities.
We're the largest social housing landlord in Peterborough, managing more than 11,000 properties and housing around 14% of the city’s population. We're also growing and moving into new areas, including Huntingdonshire, Milton Keynes, and Bedfordshire. We provide affordable homes for social rent, private rent, leasehold and shared ownership.
We want to provide high-quality, affordable homes to even more people. That's why, over the last 10 years, we’ve built more than 1,300 new homes. And by 2018, we'll be building around 400 homes every year.
We’re more than just a landlord. We want to make neighbourhoods happy and vibrant places for people to live. We do that by investing in homes, green spaces and leisure facilities, and by supporting local people through training, education and employment.
We’re also dedicated to the needs of older and vulnerable people – being the city's largest provider of independent living schemes. With our LifeLine emergency alarm service, community care, sheltered housing and our state-of the-art extra care facilities like Lapwing Apartments, we help people live independently with support available if they need it.
This is what we are looking for…
- Be able to use Microsoft Office packages
- Attention to detail, recording of accurate data.
- Effective written and oral communication
- Ability to work as part of a tea
- Ability to learn and retain extensive knowledge of all areas of services.
- Ability to respond positively to changing service requirements and unforeseen eventualities
- To be flexible and adaptable in a multi-skilled environment
- Reliable and trustworthy
- GCSE A-C grade maths/English (or equivalent)
- IT Qualification
In return we are offering:
- 15 month apprenticeship
- Age dependant weekly wage will range from:
£227 to £303 per week
- Working hours: Monday to Friday: 9am to 5pm (there may be times where flexibility is needed to support business requirements)
- A great working environment with all the tools needed to fulfil your role
- A friendly and supportive team
- Excellent opportunities for learning and working towards gaining relevant qualifications
- A highly competitive contributory pension scheme
- Onsite Parking
- 25 days holiday
- Weekly onsite yoga classes
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Cycle to work scheme