Mobile Cleaner - Full time - Permanent
- Asset Management
- Employment Type
Cross Keys Homes is an award winning organisation in the heart of Peterborough and we have a fantastic opportunity for a new mobile cleaner to join our friendly professional team in our growing organisation to support the delivery of our brand new cleaning service. The role will involve cleaning our tenants’ communal areas within their blocks set in line with the agreed service standards whilst adhering to Health and Safety requirements. The opportunity offers a very competitive salary of £9.30 per hour which is equivalent to the National Living Wage Foundation rate.
The ideal candidate will have previous cleaning experience and previous block cleaning experience will be advantageous but not essential.
- The post will be 37 hours per week, usually 8:00am to 4:00pm Monday to Friday; some flexibility may be required in order to meet the business needs.
- You will be covering various locations in the Peterborough area related to the communal cleaning of our blocks. This will be directed by the works schedule.
- You must have a full clean UK driving license as you will be required to drive to location(s) using a company pool vehicle
- You will form part of a small team and will work closely with other team members in order to deliver the service.
- You will be assisting on general cleaning tasks as well as deep cleaning projects.
- You must be committed to undertaking tasks in accordance with Health and Safety requirements, providing a high quality service.
- The post will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service Check
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, therefore you will be asked to declare all convictions, cautions, reprimands and final warnings that are not ‘protected’.
The Ideal Candidate
- Hold a full UK Driving Licence (essential). Company vehicles will be provided.
- Previous cleaning experience/ block cleaning will be advantageous but not essential as full training will be given
- The ideal candidate will not be phased by outdoor work which will include climbing stairs in order to clean CKH blocks to the agreed standards
- Must have good attention to detail
- Be able to work effectively as part of a team and have a strong work ethic
- Must be reliable, trustworthy, friendly and approachable
- You must have a basic/good understanding of both written and verbal English communication skills to fulfil the required duties
- Competitive salary - £9.30 per hour (equivalent to the NLWF rate)
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Learning and development opportunities
- Uniform provided
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee discounts and cashback platform
- Employee Health Care cash plan
- On-site gym available
If this sounds like the role for you, please do submit your application! We will be in touch should you reach the next stage of the recruitment process which will be an interview with the Hiring Manager and HR.