Bank Care Worker - Kingfisher Court
- Care and Lifeline
- Employment Type
Cross Keys Care requires a dedicated and conscientious bank care worker to join our friendly team at Kingfisher Court. Kingfisher Court is a stylish, high-quality extra care development with 79 apartments specially designed for the over 55s.
We’re seeking caring and compassionate individuals who enjoy interacting with seniors and assisting them with their daily living activities.
Your daily routine will be as varied as the needs of people you are looking after. You will often be helping people to wash and dress, eat and drink, and go about their daily activities. You might be cooking for them or taking them shopping, or simply hoisting them into a more comfortable position in bed.
As a Care Worker, you will work with vulnerable individuals to help them live their lives to the full. It is the ultimate ‘people job’. You are another person’s lifeline and you are often the only professional they establish any sort of relationship with.
- If you would like to start a rewarding career with a company that really does care then this is the job for you and we'd love to have you on board.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and have the ability to develop strong working relationships.
- You will have a kind and caring nature, a serious commitment to work and a desire to work in an organisation where you can make a real difference to the everyday lives of people who need assistance.
- Competitive hourly rates offered between £8.88 - £9.21 depending on hours work
- Full training is given leading to a Certificate in Care
- Free uniform
- Free DBS check
- Holiday allowance
- Generous pension contribution
- £250 Refer a friend scheme