- Organisational Effectiveness & HR - HR
- Employment Type
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR professional to join our busy and dynamic team.
We believe that there are four main parts that make up a successful workplace. You have to be able to have the right tools and infrastructure to do your job. You have to be able to know where you are going in your career and feel supported to get there. You have to feel like you are being rewarded and recognised for your hard work and lastly, you need to be able to have fun!
Our HR team is a fundamental part of our business and are looking for an experienced professional to join them.
As a HR Administrator you will be an integral part of the team providing an exceptional administrative support function to your colleagues and business wide customers.
We are looking for someone who has proven experience within a busy HR team. The ability to work at pace is essential for this role. We need someone who is detail orientated, isn't phased by large volumes of work and changing priorities and is able to work with a manner of urgency whilst always ensuring accuracy and attention to detail.
Who we are...
Cross Keys Homes is a commercial business with a social heart. our vision is to create opportunities that change lives through our drive, expertise, resources and passion. We're dedicated to providing high-quality, affordable housing in prosperous communities.
We're the largest social housing landlord in Peterborough, managing more than 11,000 properties and housing around 14% of the city’s population. We're also growing and moving into new areas, including Huntingdonshire, Milton Keynes, and Bedfordshire. We provide affordable homes for social rent, private rent, leasehold and shared ownership.
We want to provide high-quality, affordable homes to even more people. That's why, over the last 10 years, we’ve built more than 1,300 new homes and are currently building a further 2500 homes.
We’re more than just a landlord. We want to make neighbourhoods happy and vibrant places for people to live. We do that by investing in homes, green spaces and leisure facilities, and by supporting local people through training, education and employment.
We’re also dedicated to the needs of older and vulnerable people – being the city's largest provider of independent living schemes. With our LifeLine emergency alarm service, community care, sheltered housing and our state-of the-art extra care facilities like Lapwing Apartments, we help people live independently with support available if they need it.
This is what we are looking for….
- Previous experience within a HR function is paramount
- Experience of HR data input and processing in the context of the employment lifecycle
- Experience of working in a very busy and fast paced HR role
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to demonstrate integrity, professionalism and credibility
- Understands and applies data protection guidelines and responsibilities including confidentiality
- Excellent administration and attention to detail skills
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Experience of working in busy office environment, managing and prioritising competing demands in a calm and efficient manner
- Experience of managing customer expectations
- Data-inputting at speed with accuracy using Excel and standard HR/Payroll systems
- Experience of delivering external and internal customer excellence
- Demonstrable interpersonal and communication skills
- Intermediate level of MS Office programmes (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience of payroll input is desirable
- CIPD qualification or working towards this is advantageous
In return we are offering....
- A competitive salary of £20,297 - £24,920 depending on skills, knowledge and experience
- Working hours are 37 hours a week worked between Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
- 25 days holiday
- A highly competitive contributory pension scheme
- Health Cash Plan - access to a range of health cash benefits and services. Money back offers on a range of essential healthcare including new glasses, contact lenses, dental treatment and physiotherapy. If you have dependent children, they will also be covered on certain benefits up to the age of 22.
- CKH Rewards Benefits Platform offering discounts and savings from 100's of retailers, access to instant vouchers, cashback and re-loadable gift card.
- Online Employee Well Being Hub
- Employee Assistance Programme offering free counselling and legal advice 24 hours a day
- Parking at Head Office
- A great working environment with all the tools needed to fulfil your role
- A friendly and supportive team
- Excellent opportunities for learning and working towards gaining relevant qualifications
- Cross Keys Homes is a Living Wage Employer
NO AGENCIES PLEASE